Sunday, 30 September 2012

Matthew needs a family!


UPDATE: MATTHEW WAS ADOPTED THE DAY BEFORE HIS 14th BDAY IN SEPTEMBER 2013! PTL!!

[Another post about Matthew here and here ]

Matthew is one special kid! He is 13 years old and ageing out so fast. He has less than one year to find his forever family.

The handsome always smiling Matthew!

The reason I say that Matthew is so special is because honestly, he is one of the happiest kids I know! He is always smiling, laughing and having fun despite his conditions! Matthew loves playing games outdoors with his friends, from soccer to basketball and badminton he loves it all! He gets really excited when he knows we're going to do something fun - I have even heard him let out a squeal of delight!



Matthew is a bright boy, and tries really hard at school! He currently attends a special education school with some of his friends where I am told he is doing really well. He has two special needs; a skull deformity and dyskinesia of right limbs. He has very limited use of his right arm and hand. However, this does not affect his life greatly. He will never be an Olympic athlete, but he is able to run around and generally play like most kids.

Matthew can run around and have fun despite his condition!

I spend 5 days with Matthew at Bring Me Hope summer camps in 2011 and grew to love him as my own brother. I had to say goodbye then, never imagining I would see him again. However God had other plans. This summer, He brought me back to China this year right to Matthews orphanage where I spent 2 weeks. Saying goodbye to him this year was so hard. I am hoping and praying that if I go back next year he will no longer be there, but with his forever family.



Matthew has waited far too long for a family. He gets on with everyone and has lots of friends! I saw him grow and mature over the year, he truly is growing into a kind and generous young man. On top of that, He is an easy-going, handsome, bright and funny boy who needs a mom and dad of his own. I do not want him to have to face the future alone...


[contact me on robmolloy93 <at> gmail.com]





No comments:

Post a Comment